Do you know of a crab cake in your neck of the woods that you want to share with the world? Submit a user review to the Crab Cake Review! All reviews should follow the standard format that the CCR uses. General format is:
- A little tidbit about the restaurant
- Describe what the menu items come with (crackers, chips, 1 or 2 sides, etc.)
- Describe what you experience while eating the crab cake. Is it dry, moist, saucy? Does the crab meat have a flavor? Is the binder/filler overbearing? Stuff like that.
- Give an opinion on how you would rate the crab cake. Everyone has different tastes, so rate the cake on its overall quality, not your personal preference.
- Include at least one picture of your meal. Base requirement is at least one crab cake needs to be cut open so we can see the inside.
NOTE: Please be advised that we reserve the right to edit your submissions for readability/length as well as edit any photos to improve quality. Pictures should be in JPG format, 900x675 pixels @ 72dpi and focus on the meal as a whole, and not include anyone else in the photo.